Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Extraction (dental)




















I realized that I'm having this wisdom tooth in the right hand side of my mouth in 2007 december, but I didn't really care about it on that time, so I just grabbed some Antibiotics and Pain-killers from the dental and thought that 'alright by taking these, the pain will be gone, so it would be ok, i guess'. Surprisingly yes, the pain has really gone and it caused me almost forget about this in the last 2 months. But, on the 28th feb 2008, the nightmare has began.. my tooth suddenly pain like hell, it was much more serious than the december's case. I've been searching everywhere for the medicines that i got from the dental last time, and thanks god! I've found it.. So without thinking, i took 4 pills of pain-killer which supposingly minimun 2 pills in a time. I thought this could help but no, the pain went on.. I've been fighting with the pain for 3 days straight and finally i made up my mind to go to the dental. This dentist that I know, he is a funny guy, kept on making jokes with me during the operation, and I didn't know how, I was be able to chat with him when he was doing the operation for me.. after the operation, he said this to me 'Hey! You are not a human man, you are my first patient who are still be able/dare to talk during the operation and singing at there!' erm, ya i was watching to MTV during that time, hehe.. Hmm.. is it that possible that couldn't talk or sing during an operation? I was thinking that, this is not an operation which is going to cut my body or my brain, it's just a small operation which is only taking my teeth out, so not a big deal right.. Alright never mind, the story goes on, I didn't feel any pain during the operation, erm, no.. maybe just a little bit, but the most painful time is right after the operation.. oh man, after an hour later and the pain killer has gone, that's really a bloody hell session. That's the pain that I never try before, it's even pain until my tears came out (oh damn it, I shouldn't write this out =.= ) I couldn't even talk and open my mouth on that time.. Ok, after that pain pain pain.. around an hour or two later, the pain have been gone by slowly, and I'm be able to sit at here and type this - a Post that I got no idea about what am I talking about. -.-

No comments: