Monday, April 14, 2008

Collision

It's a long story but I didn't feel like talking too much about it, so this is the summarized version. Last night, time around 9pm plus, on the way back to home after 14 hours staying at outside for hanging around, studies and assignment. In the condition of tiring, at the place which I can reach home for around 10 minutes, while I was thinking about something, suddenly the car's tires and breaks were having some problems, car sliding caused me got into a wrong road and the car was slightly spinning to the 60 degree so the car (Volkswagen Golf) which at the right hand side of me banged on my driver's side door. At that sudden, my head banged on the side window, car lost control and went out to the drain which at the opposite road. Luckily the car didn't got into the drain but on the drain, alright, that's all i guess, so now.. enjoy the pictures.. sorry about the quality of the pictures.





No comments: