Monday, March 10, 2008

Moodswings




I'm one of a kind of those who doesn't like to talk out my so called 'under-heart feeling' person, but seems that I've created this blog so alright, my 'journey' starts here. Complicated - a word to define the feeling of the currently me, didn't know why I'm always in the 'moodswing' moods, maybe that I'm a moodswingy person but in this few weeks my moods are keep going up and down. 'Why?' This is the question that I keep asking to myself, and the answer is 'I got no idea'. Wondering why I even care about the problems which are not related to me, alright, maybe it's because those problems are related to ' ' (the person that I care). Sometimes when I know that something happened to ' ', I would like wondering - why would this happened?, thinking - a way to help ' ' to solve the problems, worrying - Is ' ' ok?. Maybe you might thinking as the others do 'whoa! here got an idiot', but that's what I wanted to write out and I'm done with it.

No comments: