Friday, April 16, 2010

Hellow World.

This blog is so dead, it makes graveyards look like parties.
Oh yes it does, I honestly doubt anyone out there is reading this.

Though if anyone is, this is sadly not Timothy Gan.

So umm, hello world. I'm Tim's awesome human.
Joy, no?

Let's have a little update on Tim's life now shall we.



Tim, is growing sideways as well as naughtier each and everyday.
Though I must say that he ish so kiuts. OMG. Lolwtf.

Tim loves Corntoz.
Tim wants an iPhone.
He also wants all the money in the world to give to his beloved.

And OMG did you know?

TIM "bought" me a Ferrari 458; Google it if you have no idea what it is.
Apparently he has settled the bill minus the shipping fees, so its kinda sorta not here yet.

HAHA. Fat chance I'd ever get it.

Ooh, one more thing Tim baked. How awesome is that, you tell me?



:)

Rawr;



The awesome one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why no updates?????????